Sunday 8 March 2009

Off the rails


Ok, I'm going to be honest - I can't remember everything from last week. Being in a pub from midday to often 3am isn't good for a structured blog. If you do follow this at all I apologise, but I guess the person I should most apologise to is myself.

So, sorry Gaffen I've let you down.

I'll start again from Saturday:

Consumed:

Lunch:

1 x beef pasty (£1)
1 x margharita pizza (£1.60)
2 x chicken dumpling?

Dinner:

1 x margharita pizza (£1.60)
A couple of prawn crackers

Notes:

.Supposed 'dumpling' (don't know what it was on the menu) and prawn crackers were salvaged from house mates' leftovers. I tried to eat the left over sweet and sour dish, but I just can't STAND the stuff :(

Sunday:

Breakfast:

1 x Mr Tom peanut bar (40p)

No comments:

Post a Comment